Versatile and Powerful Chevy Silverado 1500
The 2021 Chevy Silverado 1500 full-size pickup has the power, capability, and technology you need for work and play. A choice of engine/transmission combinations lets you decide how much truck you want.
- 4.3-liter V6 with 285 horsepower and 305 lb-ft of torque paired with a 6-speed automatic transmission producing a towing capacity of 7,600 pounds.
- 2.7-liter turbo delivering 310 horsepower and 348 lb-ft of torque along with an 8-speed automatic transmission giving 9,300 pounds of towing capability.
- 5.3-liter V8 producing 355 horsepower and 383 lb-ft of torque also with an 8-speed automatic transmission and 9,700 pounds of capacity.
- 6.2-liter V8 420 horsepower engine with 460 lb-ft of torque and a 10-speed automatic transmission for an impressive 13,300 pounds of towing power.
- Duramax® 3.0-liter Turbo-Diesel with 277 horsepower and 460 lb-ft of torque for 9,500 pounds of towing capability and 33 mpg on the highway.
Not only does the 2021 Silverado 1500 have the hauling power you are looking for, but it has the smarts, too. Loaded with high-tech trailering features, the Silverado makes hooking up and towing a trailer easier than ever. Fifteen different camera views provide 360-degree vision all around the truck and trailer, including digital interior views to check for shifting cargo. You can set individual trailering profiles through the MyChevrolet app on your phone.* There is plenty of other technology, too, with many driver safety alerts, a colorful 15-inch Head-Up informational display on the windshield, and infotainment technology that connects through Apple CarPlay® and Android™ Auto. No overview would be complete without mentioning the Silverado’s Multi-Flex Tailgate and Durabed. The tailgate can be set in six different positions for loading and unloading, extending the bed, or providing an extra step. The Durabed provides 89.1 cubic feet of cargo space plus LED lights in all of the corners.